Runway trends don’t always translate into every day wear, but this year there are 5 great trends that would work and really jazzed up your every day make-up look.
Each week In September I’ll give you some examples of how to incorporate each trend into your look as well as my favorite product picks. Let’s start with #1 = Red lips.
Every year when I think of the Fall & holiday season, the first thing I think of is bright, rich, bold lips! And I get excited.. I have dark hair and pale skin so I love reds, dark fuchsia, bricks, crimson and wine.. and every year I add a new color. This is one of the trends from the runway this season.
My TOP 5 all-time favorite pics are these:
- Avon Slick Tint in Wine
- LipSense in Blue Red (The best contact for LipSense: email@example.com)
- MAC LadyBug or RubyWoo Gloss
- Revlon Black Cherry
- Loreal Pro Infallible Red (long lasting not too drying)
1. Red isn’t for everyone, but it doesn’t hurt to try.
2. Clear lip liner helps it stay in place & not bleed.
3. Keep your eyes simpler with a really bold lip.
4. Take a selfie and see how it looks but make sure your whole face is made up not just your lips.
5. Have fun! Aren’t you thrilled that the fall is finally coming? Go out and try something new it’s make up remember, you can always wipe it off.
Do YOU have a favorite RED or have your eye on a new one for Fall? Please share with me in the comments below.. I’ll be shopping soon.