8 Reasons to use toner NOW
I didn’t use toner for years. Another product? Another step? No way.. I already have/do too many. I don’t need that (with laughter filling my head). Sound familiar?
Then I did an experiment. I took a clean cotton pad after using my best cleanser, applied some hydrosol and I wiped. Hmmmm how can that be? Then I applied all my skincare products and went to grab some much needed beauty sleep.
The next morning, knowing my face was as clean as a whistle I took a cotton pad, applied some more hydrosol and wiped.. YIKES!
How was it possible with a clean face and doing nothing but sleep, I still have sweat & dirt on my face. That was the day I started using toner.
Here’s a picture from this morning.. Guess my mascara wasn’t all off last night. Thank you toner.. I have to say I love you!
1. Tightens, refreshes & firms skin
2. Keep pores clean (minimized) & helps prevent breakouts
3. Help pulls moisturizer deeper into skin when applied AFTER toner
4. Combat & repair anti-aging and sun damage
5. Gently exfoliates, soothes & disinfects
6. Is it’s own skin treatment – adds ingredients like vitamins & antioxidants
7. Takes off excess dirt, sweat, mascara, misc. makeup & oil (is your 2nd cleanse)
8. It will be your secret weapon (proof is in the pad, see photo above)
Oily skin: Love most of these, astringent & alcohol-free
Dry skin: Love adding hydrasols & these are great options
Normal skin: These are good for normal skin – neroli is my favorite
Did I change your mind? Or do you already use toner? Please share with me in the comments below.