I love lashes. Linda loves hair.. together we ROCK CURLS!
If you are not into lash extensions creating gorgeous natural curls.. Or maybe you have great natural lashes.. You NEED a Lash Curler. This is the ONLY one you will ever need!
I have used this for years! I have one at home and one in my makeup kit and they have each lasted me almost 15 years! (great beauty investment)
1. Start at the base of your eye with curler.. fit into eye pocket and gently pulse curler a few times.
2. Continue to open and close curler and walk up lash – gently squeezing all the way up to increase curl.
3. Straighter lashes can get a great lift by focusing curl just at the base of the lash.
4. Change the silicone pad when curler starts cutting into pad and loosing bounce.
5. Never use curler on lashes with mascara applied. You can break your lashes.
Curly hair needs extra TLC to tame the curls. Everyone’s curls are different.. that is why sometimes it is frustrating to try and figure out what’s best for your hair. This is where we come in.. meet OUIDAD.
We have a line with products for ALL types of Curls! Let Linda style your hair and teach you how simple it is to get these gorgeous curls that will last for days! (Picture above is 3 Ouidad products & a diffuser.. that is all!)
Dry curls, we have moisture.. frizzy curls we have control..
Linda and I LOVE our curls and we LOVE this line. (Certified Cutting Techique coming in March)
Eyelashes or Hair..
WE ROCK CURLS.. LET US ROCK YOURS!