I work with the Boys and Girls Club of Burbank each month. I teach them Broadway Style Jazz and actually have a official DANCE TEAM (yay!).
Last year the girls placed in the TOP TEN out of 800 National Submissions in a National Talent Contest.
This year, they WON! They are flying to New Orleans all expenses paid mid May to perform, “All That Jazz” number. (Happy dance, happy dance & Smiles!)
Their big Charity Event for the Club is on Saturday, May 7th 2011. I wanted to donate a basket for the event and I decided besides the BASIC Gift Certificate, I would give it a theme.
So these are a few of my favorite things! I hope you enjoy the list as much as the winner!
1. Spa Gift Certificate for a Full Set of Lash Extensions & a Blow-out with a Custom Feather Extension
2. A Plush, Cuddly Robe, who doesn’t need one?
3. A Favorite Book: “Saving Cee Cee Honeycut” by Beth Hoffman, my pick of the YEAR!
4. Handmade Bookmark from Megs Marks, perfect for anything not on the NOOK/KINDLE.
5. My favorite line of Homemade Soaps from Lather Soap Co., these are so yummy, original & suddzy.
6. A Scentsy Warmer and wickless melting wax, my spa always smells so good!
7. A Spring Scarf, a perfect accessory for a cool evening.
8. Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara, nothing better!
9. Epicuren lip balm, my lips love this EVERY nite.
10. China Glaze Nail Polish, my fav – this brand lasts!
11. Tip Essentials makeup removers, great for those m/u oops or cleaning.
12. Margarita Bloom’s Cabana Boy roll on Parfume – I wear it every DAY!
13. CD: Sting’s Symphonicites, ahhhhhhhhh!