A friend recently handed me this foaming self tanner to try and I just love it!
Besides the fact it is a safe summer tanning alternative, this is why you need to try it.
I am VERY picky when it comes to self tanners.. most stink and streak. I love the foam idea. It’s clear but I find it blends very easily. (around $20)
(I am not associated with the company – I just love the product)
Don’t forget to EXFOLIATE before the first application! And ALWAYS apply Sunscreen on top of sun-less tanned skin.
1. It actually smells amazing going on – it smells good!?! Really
2. It blends so easy
3. The color is a beautiful natural brown tone – no orange
4. The staying power is a bit unbelievable I got 2 applications that lasts almost a week
5. Additional applications blend beautifully on top of one another (I applied 2 days in a row)
6. Knee area was blended beautifully (I did go light on application)
7. Not sticky after application – foam dries like a dream
1. It is colorless
2. Next day “sunless” smell arrives
3. If you lean “non” applied body parts to “applied” body part within first 10 mins, it transfers (Duh Michelle)
4. Foot area is still tricky to blend off
For me a wonderful safe fun alternative to tanning.
So glad I tried it! I’ll be using it all season long.
Let me know what you think.. 5 stars from me!