Guilty pleasure? Completely forgot? Purposely avoided? Did you watch the Oscars this year? Are you wondering how everyone looked so fresh & glowing (especially when they start getting ready early afternoon & arrive by 3pm PST) all night?
These 2 picks are magical tools for their makeup lasting & the glow looking fresh – All Night/Day Long! 😉
(watch video here)
Not only does it look great on the red carpet, it’s the perfect duo to spruce up your makeup bag for SPRING! (insert happy song here) shop here
So who has questions for SPRING makeup picks? Here’s to bringing the daily glow from the inside to the outside. Remember, YOU are Beauty- FULL!
I always love spring. I want to change my wardrobe, update my makeup, style my hair differently – start fresh for the season.
So many clients want to try new things.. New trends, new products and new services. Keeping it fresh for myself and my clients is a challenge this time of year.
What colors are hot? Turquoise & Coral for clothing; Purple & Greens for nails; Pinks for lips; and feathers of all colors for Hair Flair!
Here are some things I change for the Spring to get ready for the Summer:
1. Buy a new Tinted Moisturizer with SPF (I am addicted to Merle Norman Tinted Moisturizer in ML30 & ML40)
2. Choose some new colors to add to my makeup bag & routine (Mineral Pigment powders in Hunter Green & Marine to wet and apply as Eyeliner)
3. Buy a new Lipstick (The BALM’s Lipgloss in Ruby my Grapefruit)
4. Purchase a few colorful scarves and long necklaces to accessorize with (Infinitely scarves and long rosary beads)
5. Add an oil or serum under my moisturizer in the evening (Love Coconut oil, basic and at Whole Foods)
6. Regularly exfoliate to brighten my skin and slough off dead cells (Dermalogica’s Daily Micro Exfoliant)
7. Try adding a new exercise to my weekly routine to stay fit and relieve stress (Hula hooping every other day for 1/2 in front of the TV. LOVING my waistline)
8. Drink more water and eat small bites throughout the day in between clients (I swear Alkaline water keeps me healthy, along with handful of nuts a day)
9. Start reading a book I have been spying (THE HELP by Kathryn Stockett)
10. Find ONE thing to be grateful for each day and a person/reason to write a Thank You note (365 Days of Gratitude by John Kralik)
“Sometimes”, said Pooh, “the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”