WINTER BLUES got you down?
Here are some ideas to lift your spirits & make you feel Pretty! (Because YOU ARE!)
1. Paint your nails: A little color can make all the difference. Purple is the “IT” color for SPRING 2014 so start testing out some of your favorites. Adding a little SPARKLE on top always makes me smile.
Product Pick: Love Zoya AWAKEN Spring 2014 line, especially Monet topper.
2. Take a bath: Warm water and some wonderful smells can take you to a whole new world. Play your favorite music, close your eyes and breathe deeply.
Product Pick: Pandora’s peaceful stations never fail to lull my clients into beauty rest.
3. Grab an aromatherapy based lotion: Applying aromatherapy to your body will lift your spirits and help soften and smooth your skin from chapped, dry skin.
4. Buy a new lip gloss: This works for me every time. Apply & Smile.
Product Pick: Urban Decay has a beautiful new line of lipsticks for spring 2014.
5. Add bangs: Whether they are feathered, side swiped or curly – change can be good. It always grows back.
6. Give yourself a mini-facial: Clean your face and apply a mask, then take a shower. (Steam helps the ingredients penetrate) after you’re done wipe it off & apply coconut oil. Your skin will LOVE it!
Product Pick: This hydrating mask from Boot’s look delish (love the ingredients). You can also just apply Honey. Works beautifully.
I would LOVE to hear what YOU do to “Beat the Blues..”