Confession: Don’t LOVE flying.. and I’m always cold.
I recently fell in LOVE with the new Charmz convertible shrug. It’s so versitle and an EASY travel partner. I always bring a book, ear plugs and neck pillow. Now I need to grab my Charmz too.
What I learned travelling with my shrug:
1. It dresses up any comfy outfit when I need to be business ready after landing. (No more looking wacky after landing)
2. After going through security, I wrap it around my neck as a scarf until I get on board. (No fussing with re-dressing)
3. Un buttons wonderfully to act as a cozy blanket wrap while snoozing on the airplane. (Keeping me comforted & warm)
4. It fits perfectly in my purse and helps with the climate changes during my trip. (It now lives in my purse at home too)
5. I need to buy a new one since I left this one with my mom after she tried it on and fell in love with it in Florida. (I knew it)
I LOVE MY CHARM’Z.. can’t travel without them now.. locally or coast to coast!